STUDIO WATCH 2023: EMERGING ARTIST SERIES
The Beaverbrook Art Gallery is calling for submissions for the Studio Watch 2023: Emerging Artist Exhibition.
This dynamic series provides New Brunswick artists in the early stages of their career with the opportunity for a solo exhibition, the publication of an exhibition brochure, and the purchase of a work of art for the permanent collection of the Beaverbrook Art Gallery.
Studio Watch 2023: Emerging Artist Exhibition will be held at the Beaverbrook Art Gallery from October 21, 2023 to June 2024.
To be eligible, the artist must:
- Reside and produce art in New Brunswick. Consideration will also be given to New Brunswick residents who are attending higher education programs or conducting temporary projects outside of the province.
- Have at least three years experience in making art.
- Not yet have had a solo exhibition in a major public gallery or museum.
- Have a body of work ready for exhibition in October 2023.
Each submission package must contain the following:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Artist statement of 450 words.
- Five digital image samples of artwork.
Please submit your dossier electronically to: email@example.com
Deadline for Applications in May 1, 2023
The Curator of the Studio Watch 2023: Emerging Artist Exhibition is Tom Smart, Director and CEO, Beaverbrook Art Gallery.
Funding for the series has been generously provided by Earl and Sandy Brewer.