Interested in joining our team? From time to time, openings will be posted below, so keep checking back!
Positions Currently Available
Gallery Services Assistant
Application Due Date: February 11, 2018
The Beaverbrook Art Gallery “enriches life through art.” As the officially designated provincial art gallery of New Brunswick, and one of Canada’s leading art galleries and most important cultural treasures, its mission is to bring art and community together in a dynamic cultural environment dedicated to the highest standards in acquisitions, exhibitions, programming, education and stewardship.
We are looking to recruit a full time, high-energy Gallery Services Assistant who is extremely well organized. A successful candidate will be a team player willing to help in all areas of the Gallery when needed!
Required Education & Skills:
- Proficiency in conversational French. Bilingualism in English and French is a definite asset
- Previous sales experience is an asset, with the ability to surpass targets and goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor with the ability to provide personal and sincere service
- Strong computer skills including (but not limited to) Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
As a successful applicant you will:
- Have superior customer service skills with the ability to manage customer expectations
- Responsible for the selection and purchase of inventory consistent with the purposes and programs of the Beaverbrook Art Gallery
- Provide front-line front desk services to Gallery visitors and shop customers
- Assists to facility rental requests and enquiries
- Manage inventory of equipment and supplies; coordinate orders, deliveries, and returns as required.
- Work with other departments to coordinate staffing and execution of events
- Be in charge of the physical setup of equipment for gallery and rental programs and events
- Attend facility events as required
- Communicate with internal staff relaying pertinent information in a timely fashion
Application deadline: February 11, 2018
Applying for this Position
See main advertisement